Tuesday, August 12, 2008

MyLot Payment Received USD$15.03


I have received my payment from MyLot few minutes ago and I am very happy. Thanks a lot to myLot and I am very satisfied with myLot and the great admin. So far, I have received 3 payments from MyLot and it is great experience using myLot.

I am going to use myLot to make money and I am sure I can make a lot of money if I consistently participate in myLot.

Look at the payment proof below:


What is MyLot:
MyLot is a site that works like a forum. It is a place to talk about anything you like and MAKE MONEY when you CHAT in MyLot.

I am constantly using myLot to discuss and chat with all the members in myLot and I am making money from it.

If you are not sure what is MyLot, read more about it below:


Join MyLot, Start Chatting and Start Making Money!

No comments:

Post a Comment