Friday, December 11, 2009

LinkWorth Payment Received: USD$59.17



It is another payment from LinkWorth for the month November 2009. The payment is USD$59.17. Since Christmas is around the corner, the payment is indeed very nice for me to buy some of the stuff I like and buy small presents.

I have received quite a number of payments from LinkWorth. If you always follow my blog, you will know that I already received quite a number of payments and I must say LinkWorth is worth joining and payments are always on-time. Continue reading and you can see all the payment proves from LinkWorth.



I am being paid several times and the payout are quite big.

1. LinkWorth Payment: USD$111.04
2. LinkWorth Payment: USD$64.37
3.LinkWorth Payment: USD$79.16
4.LinkWorth Payment: USD$29.45
5.LinkWorth Payment: USD$26.05
6. LinkWorth Payment: USD$59.17
7. LinkWorth Payment: USD$27.07



From the proves above, you can see that LinkWorth have paid me more than USD$300.00. It is a good program and I recommend everyone to join LinkWorth.

No comments:

Post a Comment