Friday, August 27, 2010

SharedReview Payment Received: USD$ 25.43


Hi everyone, it has been awhile I'm working on other money making program on the Internet and today I am happy to inform everyone that I got paid by SharedReview.com again. The total amount I got paid is USD$25.43. It is not a big amount but it is very good as an extra income for me. This is the 2nd time I got paid by SharedReview.com, I really recommend SharedReview.com to all my blog readers as well as blog visitors because the site is really paying.

ShareReview.com has been a great site to work with and I am enjoying the fun of writing reviews for almost everything I am using such as mobile phones, cameras, books and so on. I can write about all the things I have and make money from the reviews.

Please continue reading to learn more about SharedReview.com and you might want to read about my 1st SharedReview.com payment.

SharedReview.com is a special site because members can write reviews about anything they have and submit to SharedReview.com to earn recurring income every month.

If you like to make money by writing reviews, then SharedReview.com would be a great income source for you. You would be making quite a great amount of income every month just by writing reviews for the products you use.

My SharedReview.com Payment:
1. SharedReview.com Payment: USD$10.41


No comments:

Post a Comment