Saturday, June 18, 2011

31th Triond Payment Received: USD$1.93

Yeap, I have got my 31th Triond payment. This time it is USD$1.93. So far, this is my 31th payments from  Triond, I would like to invite you to read all my Triond payments here. Triond has worked well for me for 31 months and it never disappoint sending payments to me.


The picture above is my payment proof from Triond. Yeap, it is my 31th times getting paid from Triond. :)


If you are not sure what is Triond all abuot, you can always refer back to my post "What is Triond all about?". In a short summary, Triond is a site for everyone to submit their articles and make money for each and every views on their articles. In Triond, number of page views are the main ideas of making money.

I would like to invite everyone to join this site, Triond and start submitting your articles to Triond. You will see   money going into your Triond account very soon. I have been paid 31th times, if you have not join Triond, you can join using my links or if you do not want to join me in Triond, then you can join by searching Triond in Google. Don't let the money slipped away because in Triond, your articles are the money making machines for you.

All my Triond Payments:

No comments:

Post a Comment