Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Making $300.00 from Google AdSense

Currently, I have reach my first target in Google AdSense. I finally reach my goal to achieve $300.00. This really takes a lot of time but I like to make this hard money from AdSense. It is quite challenging.Of course, I get myself a gift as an encouragement for me to move on and make the most money from AdSense. I use $200.00 and some of my pocket money to buy a mobile phone that I dreamt to get. It is Nokia N95. I feel very happy and satisfied for all my hard work in Google AdSense.

I will keep it up and try to dig more details to make money from Google AdSense and share the information with all.

Next, I set myself another new target to make $1000.00 from Google AdSense. Good luck and All the Best to All in Google AdSense.

Text Link Ads


**Please click the button below if you like this post. Click to rate it!
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

No comments:

Post a Comment