Saturday, September 8, 2007

Text Link Ads makes me $100.00 in 1 month

It has been a while I'm not updating my blog. I'm currently having a lot of tests and projects and everything need to be done in this month. Life is quite busy recently but I tried to keep my blog updated. (Apology to all my readers for slow updates! I hope I can update my blog like normal soon!)

Haven't been able to check my earnings these few days and today, it is a surprise for me. I never expect that Text Link Ads have become my main income stream from blogging. This is really surprise.

In around 1 month, Text Link Ads are able to help me make $100.00. This means that it is going to be a great source of income for me. Now, compared to Google AdSense, it makes me around $97+/- in 1 month. If you haven't signed up with TLA, click here to do so.

Personally, I have started to like and love TLA because its simple user interface and its low maintenance allow me to make money without interrupting my visitors and readers. If you are a constant reader of my blog, you will notice that I have written several posts about TLA.

TLA will become my number 1 income stream if everything goes like normal. So, I wish Text Link Ads on my blog will help me make even more money in days, weeks or months to come.


Text Link Ads


**Please click the button below if you like this post. Click to rate it!
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

No comments:

Post a Comment