Friday, January 14, 2011

1 Year Results Are Amazing…

Today is 28th May, the same day when a year ago I ‘officially’ started this blog. Throughout the year I have worked hard on the blog and to my surprise found great results in terms of traffic. The blog started from nothing and by now has gained a lot of readers from around the world, 161 countries to be exact! (For your information there are 195 countries in the world, so I just missed 34 countries)
I can visualize my readers a lot. I can see that more than 3/4th of them use Firefox and around 90% use Windows. The exciting thing for me is that I had a big number of visitors during the year which gives me pretty cool information about my readers. Now for the numbers:

73,444 Visits - 101,325 Pageviews - 62,355 Unique Visitors

Not bad eh? Rolls up to somewhere near to 6500 unqiues a month keeping in mind that this blog only started getting real traffic after November. Currently this blog averages more than 300 Visits a day. These were the major sources of traffic during the whole time:
  1. Stumbleupon
  2. Google
  3. Entrecard
  4. Direct Traffic
  5. Yahoo!
I know the stats look quite juicy which is why I ‘might’ reveal some of my traffic tips for the top 20 referrers quite soon. Some more blog stats:
  • 112 Posts (Approximately 1 article per 3 days).
  • 1508 Comments (Approximately 14 comments per article).
  • 25,559 Spam Comments (Approximately 228 spam comments per article).
I’m expecting the coming year to be much more better than this one. Since most of my traffic is moving from the ‘unwanted’ referring traffic to the ‘most wanted’ organic traffic. I’m telling you that in the coming few weeks the blog will be averaging more than 500 visits a day, so any advertiser interested can purchase an advertisement while the price remains the same.

Related Articles:

2 comments:

  1. Find out how 1,000's of individuals like YOU are earning their LIVING online and are living their wildest dreams right NOW.
    SUBSCRIBE TODAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete