Sunday, January 16, 2011

I’m On Google Page 1!

I’m sick of people roaming here and there looking for ways to climb up the SERPs but they cannot even break the 100 mark. Well, in case you didn’t read the title then NEWS ALERT: I’m on Google Page 1, which means I’m making money on internet. I practice what I preach and I did not apply any rocket science to get there, it is as easy as eating noodles with chopsticks; or a little more easier. Before I talk I’ll show proof, so please stay calm and don’t break your keyboard with excitement because I will clearly share how to get Google page 1 with an easy technique. Please click on the pictures to zoom in. So here goes:
Google Page 1
And again:
Google Page 1
That’s only 2, I have more than 7 keywords on Google page 1 and about 15 keywords on google page 2. All this significant change happened in the span of 1 month! Also note that I only work for high trafficked keywords, before which you’ll need to find niche to work on and make money.

How I Got Google Page 1

What do you think, are you in a fantasy world? Am I going to give you the exact formula to success in a few lines in one post for free? Ok, don’t get disheartened because I might. In fact, I’ll tell you the exact thing. This is the ultimate formula for my Google page 1 for those keywords!
Anyone of you remember my review on how to get backlinks with that free membership membership website? I told you to join it right, but now you’ve missed the boat and me and other users are going to make a fortune off it. Jokes apart, you still have time to gain access to that service.
I will not just into the details this time, this is just a ‘woohoo’ or ‘in your face’ post for those who doubted my recommendation or wanted to see if it works. So folks here it is, you can still click here to join their system and get loads of backlinks to get google page 1, or you could die trying. This is the real deal!
I’ll soon be having a more detailed post about their service and start posting articles to get loads of backlinks, till then join their system or read a little more about them on my post about how to get backlinks.
P.S. This is the outcome of just 1 month, you can imagine how many keywords I’ll have on the page 1 and the positions I’ll have for them in 3 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment