Friday, January 14, 2011

The Economy is Recovering and I’m Investing

Here, the market came out of a recession after almost 18 months. The period was pretty frustrating but now just a week ago I started seeing an increase in some trade volumes. I’m an avid investor and there is no way I can let this opportunity of making some money in the recovering economy go away. Overall, the markets here are at a position where good companies are at their 5-year low.
I’m not currently keeping into view the loss that is still occurring on the shares of a cement company that I bought about 2 years ago. Forget the loss, I didn’t even get a dividend (interim or final).  I’m still having a loss of about 60% but I’m putting it to a side, I had some more savings amounted to almost $400 and I bought a share which is currently 900% below it’s original price, which meant a perfect investing opportunity.
So I bought it 2 days ago and to my luck it has been hitting upper-locks twice in a row and already giving me 35% profit on my investment. But I am not selling it anytime soon until my investment is at least doubled or maybe even tripled. Yeah, you heard me right. The global markets are at the second most safe position for purchasing. Reason being, the markets will make at least a 40-50% increment before any correction is made. Before any correction is made, I’m out with my money.
So if you’re thinking of investing in the stock exchange, now is the time to invest. These are the four keys I can offer you for success in this situation:
  1. Penny stocks will pay out the most.
  2. It is not the time for day-trading, it will restrict you from higher profits. Consider long-term investments at the moment, or at least a few weeks.
  3. A little research can easily help you find the potential goldmines.
  4. Look out for corrections, because it really is not too safe either but expect at least 40%-50% increment before any correction is made.
I’m investing in my local market here in the KSE index. However, if you’re trading in some other market then just be sure to look out for any corrections otherwise you could be making big money in this opportunity don’t ruin it with turning your profits into a loss

No comments:

Post a Comment