Friday, January 14, 2011

Do Firefox users really hate IE that much?

Everyone begins his journey on the internet with Internet Explorer(As far as I and people I know are concerned). But as time passes we learn about new things and try them out, one of them probably being the browser. All browsers have had their times, but as the growing stats are showing, Firefox is having the highest growth rate in terms of percentage of internet users.
However, when people switch from Internet explorer to Firefox most are either influenced or a natural hatred for Internet Explorer develops. Time and again, I have seen Firefox supporters coming with ways to condemn Internet Explorer and to some extent even Google has supported  Firefox until they launched Google Chrome. Well, it’s about time to have a look at the best ‘Firefox superior than IE’ pictures and animations I found:
firefox_vs_ie
matrix-browserfriends-dont-let-friends-us
After seeing so many of these amusing pictures a question rises at the back of the head, Internet Explorer to Firefox users could not have done this alone, there was a certain backing behind the ‘condemn Internet Explorer’ scheme. However, I have also started recently seeing some anti-Firefox pictures made by Internet Explorer users. My question is: Do Firefox users really hate IE that much? (I like this animation)

No comments:

Post a Comment