Sunday, January 16, 2011

Update of Paid to Click Websites

It has been a while since I last talked about paid to click websites. I am not talking about top earners this time, since it has been a long time, I’ll just give some news of what’s been happening. I have been inactive on paid to click websites for more than 3 weeks, but still my referral earnings kept it up for me. Now that I have gotten back on paid to click websites, I am going to do some serious money-making ideas on it to speed it up.
I am also going to filter the list of paid to click websites again as they are a lot to take care of and if they’re not as good as they should be, just put them aside. As for bux.to I’m thinking of upgrading my account and getting a master card to get my payments a little quicker from them because right now payments to standard members are extremely slow. So if you still have not joined some of the paid to click websites you can find the list in the sidebar and join them.

No comments:

Post a Comment