Saturday, January 15, 2011

How I Increased My Daily Adsense Revenue By 53.66%

Google Adsense Revenue IncreaseI mentioned previously that I gave adsense a chance once again. I already have a lot of places to play around with adsense at. I did realize however that Adsense can be an effective way to make extra money at home. I started with around $5 a day at 3arn.Net which increased to $12 maximum.

The Great Jump Of Adsense

I was still playing around with adsense on my sites and I was testing out new and better things. My initial experiment started with 3arn.Net after I moved onto further sites. I knew 3arn.net wasn’t the perfect fit for adsense so I couldn’t expect it to make much, adsense on 3arn.Net is just an extra waistband on my wrist. But I knew that it wasn’t really hard to increase adsense revenue.
However, there are different types of blogs and websites that make more money with adsense. Namely, those which get most traffic from search engines. My results from those were much better in terms of making money with adsense.
My optimization sucked at first and I was hardly making enough money from Google Adsense on other blogs. By enough money, I mean over $50 (It’s best to clarify!) . Some websites were even pulling measly cents, which was very annoying! If you think out of the box, you might realize that you can create a steady income when the cents start to add up. After all, it is a 100 cents that make a dollar.
I just had to optimize more if I wanted to make some good money. But I’d say it was too early to make strong decisions, so during my usual play around with adsense. I tried switching the positioning and tried blending in the ads and my results were way above awesome!

The Revenue Climax

I’m a big fan of spiky graphs and I got excited to find a nice big spike in my google analytics account showing google adsense stats. A 53.66% revenue increase! Since then, my websites have been making as much.

What Caused The Increase In Google Revenue?

I could have put it the other way round, but below are a handful of things that helped me increase my Google revenue:
  1. Better Positioning of the Adsense unit.
  2. Blending the ad color of Adsense with the rest of the page.
  3. Removing Adsense from more than 90% of the pages on my websites and removing it absolutely from 4 of websites!
  4. Making sure that the right ads were being displayed.
  5. Making the ad prominent towards the user with the help of a few things.
  6. Getting it the right traffic.
  7. Knowing about the right time to display adsense ads.
  8. Filtering low-paying ads.
  9. Tracking channels to find out the best performing ads.
  10. Trying to put Adsense more sensibly within the page.
  11. Using a demo for testing the usefulness of the adsense ads.
  12. Trying to completely avoid the useless traffic.
These are some of those things that I implemented before I saw a spike. I was already making the previous amount, but the new added income is how I made easy money. I had to do next to nothing to experience a big boost in my adsense revenue.
You must be thinking that it is a whole lot of things but I took out a Sunday to do it all at once and then see the results. There was not much to figure out, however I found out that all the websites that implement blogging have a little better results with adsense.

But I’m Confused, Could You Be A Little More Practical?

Sure, I know that I can be a little hard to understand at times. I’ll be writing a follow-up to this with explanations with each one of the things that I mentioned here. You might want to subscribe to the feed if you do not want to miss it out.
I already have a lot of things in mind however if you write something exceptional  in the comments and I like your idea then I might give you credit in the next article. So get those useful tips coming. However, please note that you will not get credit if I already had that in my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment