Friday, January 14, 2011

Hey You, Join My Facebook Fan Page!

In the infamous attempt to stalk communicate with my readers and fans, I created this really lean facebook page. It’s pretty basic and lacks much fans now, 38 as of now.
I’ve been getting dozens of facebook friend requests lately and it becomes quite hard to cope with so many readers and fans on my actual profile. I cannot engage in a proper discussion to questions and problems.
I have not yet installed a forum with my blog yet. So meanwhile, if anyone needs any help in making money, you could always head over to the facebook fan page. I’ll try to be active over there.

Why should I join the fan page?

  1. If you need help with earning money online.
  2. If you want to communicate with me.
  3. If you want to interact with other 3arn.net readers.
  4. If you’re interested in learning and sharing.
  5. To stay updated with new posts at 3arn.net.
  6. You’re simply a fan, you don’t need a reason to join. :P
I have added the facebook widget in the blog’s sidebar, it shows the fan count and gives you an option to become a fan. I know it’s pretty neat. Alternatively, below is the link to fan page.

I need your help!

Yes, you. I need to get more fans for the facebook fan page of 3arn.net. I know I can’t do that alone.
First, join the fan page.
Second, suggest the fan page to friends of yours.
Third, pat yourself on the back and enjoy the warm and fuzzy feeling that you get after doing a good job.
Let’s get this going people. I thank you in advance. :D
P.S. It is still new, so drop a comment and let me know what you think about the fan page. Any suggestions and recommendations would be great too. :)
UPDATE: The link to the facebook fan page has been removed due to a boycott on facebook. You can read more about it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment