Saturday, January 15, 2011

Big Earners Don’t Look For A Consistent Income

Ever since I started making money online, I only looked into ways that could actually promise me a good amount of money on a consistent basis. This excluded all ways that could not make money for me on a consistent basis. For example, many times I have refused web deisnging projects just because I think this is a work that would not promise me a consistent income.
The fact is, there is hardly a chance that you actually build a consistent income. The way I built consistent income was by creating a team of website including this one. There is an average amount of money that I make from these websites every month which is quite consistent. It involves a lot less risk.
However, what I learned from a few famous money makers on the internet was that you don’t have to look for a ’set-it-and-forget-it’ kind of system if you want to hit big. In fact, you can hit big cash lots of time and actually make those ‘big hits’ consistent.
One thing that has been bothering my mind for a while is PPC. Most of the internet marketers I know of are making deadly profits using this little advertising tool with Google, Facebook and other social networks as well. The biggest thing this involves is: Risk.
Risk is not something that I’d be willing to undertake at this level. Moreover, PPC involves a lot of money. For example, there is a guy Jon who recently made a net profit of $1.6 million in 30 days. This was his come back after a long time.
However, he had totally grossed $2.2 million and the rest $0.6 million was the expenses of PPC or other advertising that he used for making that money. Usually people use offers from CPA networks to publicize on these and then make affiliate commisions per offer completed or per lead generated.
I started with CPA networks a while ago but so far haven’t really gotten the gist of it. I have set up campaigns (not PPC) and tried getting them some traffic but so far have had no luck. This just made this whole PPC craze look a little unachievable for me. However, I intend to learn more about how CPA offers work.
I’m doing a little reading around other blogs and I will also be sharing some good reads that I find on this topic. Meanwhile, if you have any good articles or blogs to share, please let me know about them in the comments. Thanks in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment