Sunday, January 16, 2011

Update of paid to click websites

This week the earnings at paid to click websites were pretty fast especially for a load of new people signing up. Also, I received a comment on one of my articles for a reader who wanted me to tell more about paid to click websites, well I have already written an introductory article for that and you can read it. Moreover, I have some websites that will be added into the ‘Money-makers’ list the coming week and so you can expect the earnings to rise this month. As for those who are reading an update of paid to click websites for the first time, in this update I give the top five earners of the week that I recommend all to join. Here they are:
  1. Bux.to
  2. 07bux
  3. Daddybux
  4. IsabelMarco
  5. Advercash
Unfortunately, this week Clixsense has dropped of the top five list because of slow earnings, I will be write an article on Clixsense so you can know more about it. The rest of the list has remained the same, although bux.to is giving almost the same number of ads as 07bux, since I have more referrals on it my earnings are multiplied by the number of referrals which makes a lot. I will say one thing again, that join the websites in the top five above only if you will stay active on the website, do not just click ads for one day and then leave the website, if you want to make money then you better commit yourself to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment