Friday, January 14, 2011

I Announce The ‘Contest Winners’

Here I am posting an update on the blog almost 3 weeks. I’ve been busy and I extend deepest apologies for not getting the contest winners on time. Well, the contest ran for a straight 2 months and it was not up to my expectations yet it was good enough to satisfy me and the contest’s sponsors.
By the way, I was surprised that I never got any emails from contest participants to ask about the contest winners except a comment on some random post. :lol: I just filled the random.org’s list randomizer with a whole lot of email addresses. The were at least 80 entries for each package. Using that, below are the email addresses of the people who have won they package they sent their entries for. So without further ado, below are the contest winners:
Blogging Package - yulianto@solusiwebindo.com
SEO Package - pink-infinite@hotmail.com
Internet Marketing Package - n0tes@live.com
Advertising Package - admin@indocontest.com
Mix Package - dumbgamer88@gmail.com
Apparently, there are a few contestants who did the required tasks to get entries but never mailed me for confirmation.  :neutral: Well, I can’t really leave them aside on the miscellaneous prizes. So, I’ll be giving them two days to contact me for confirmation and then they might be eligible for these miscellaneous.

Woots! I’m A Winner - What Next?

First of all, congratulations if you are a winner. Next, make sure that the email address over here is correct (if not then mail me and I’ll correct it) because the sponsors will only award prizes to the winners of the respective prizes with these email addresses.
From here on, you are responsible for claiming the prizes that you have one from your respective sponsors. They can be found on the original contest page. To those looking for the miscellaneous prizes, that will be up in two days while I wait to get some emails. Oh yeah, this time I will not be late. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment