Sunday, January 16, 2011

Who Else Is Coming To YLES 2010?

I’ve been pretty busy these days due to on-going events. I had examinations at school, I was launching a few new website and other routine stuff. Some time back I applied for YLES (Young Leaders and Entrepreneurs summit) and our team got accepted.
This business event is being held at LUMS university, Pakistan. I know there are not a big number of pakistani bloggers out there. But I think many people might be coming to this event. It’s the first time I’m attending YLES, and I’ve heard good stuff about it in the past years.
Moreover, since it’s the young leaders and entrepreneurs summit, I’m not going to bored at all. I look forward to learning lots of new stuff. Because if you know about me, you’d know that business and entrepreneurship runs in my blood.
It’s a 4 day event, with different forms of activities that are all fun-filled. I’m mostly looking forward to the business events and would love to hear from fellow pakistanis. Since, the main motto this year is ‘Sustainopreneurship’. I would be keen to know how people integrate this into their business plans.
It’s a four-day event from 19th to 23rd January. Oh well, if you are coming to YLES 2010, then let me know through the contact form or through the comments below. I’ll definitely be looking forward to meet new people. Tell them how cool I am. Maybe we could learn a thing or two from each other. So let me know if you’re coming through the comments below and we can meet-up at the event. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment