Sunday, January 16, 2011

Why are there Banners of Paid to click Websites on this Blog?

A friend of mine who’s an affiliate marketing professional asked me that why are there ads of paid to click websites on the main and only advertising spot of this blog. You might yourself be pretty surprised with that but the answer is that because I was sick of Adbrite. Adbrite, the PPC website which offers money to bloggers for displaying ads from the Adbrite network on their blog, it may work for some other kind of a website, but in this case because of my fault it wasn’t working for me and in fact it was a distraction for my readers.
Imagine a blog which helps people to make money online is showing the ads which says “Moving House?”, totally unacceptable. Once a blue moon you’d see ads of web hosts or something related to the blog but most of the time, it would either say”Advertise on this site”, which is completely annoying or give some more stupid ads. Then I was told by my friend that it was actually some fault on my part too, Adbrite actually would show ads if the Ad Zone was meant for this blog, my fault was that I was using the same ad zones that I had set up for the previous version of this blog, those ads were meant for that and that pretty much explains the problem, moreover I had messed up the settings of Set Pricing, which  had also blocked many ads for display here.
So now I made an ad Zone just for this spot, and actually to test that who was wrong because, that problem had hindered my earnings to just $0.5 a day, because of which I thought it was better to promote paid to click websites rather than getting embarrassing results. The Adbrite ad is back on its spot although right now it is gathering data to display Ads, shortly ads will be there. I have moved the paid to click Ads to the bottom of all articles, although hardly anyone will look over there, but I must promote my strong belief in Paid to click websites, also the Ads of paid to click websites got me some good results, so that is just another reason for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment