Friday, January 14, 2011

The Achievements after 7 Months of Blogging

3arn.Net was restarted on 28th May and yesterday my blog turned 7 months old, I am quite happy about it, especially about the achievements of the blog. Like many others, I did not have a huge list of goals, I was just blogging and these achievements were more of an inspiration or treat for the work I was putting in. I learned many things while getting my blog out of the sea and into the glass.  I discovered how to do the same thing in different ways and how to choose the right way to save time and effort. I’ll be frank, I did not work hard at all, in fact blogging to make money is absolutely not about working hard, it’s about using your smartness to do the work! Some distinct achievements during these 7 months are:
  • Blog moved from an Alexa ranking of somewhere in 2,000,000 to under 70,000.
  • A total of 63,323 visitors(301 on average) and 174,870 page views (833 on average).
  • In spite of switching feed once and losing 28 subscribers, presently there are 117 subscribers.
  • The blog only went under one Page rank update which was very early for it, so a current page rank of 1.
  • Technorati ranking starting from more than 200,000 to under 72,000.
As for myself, I was quite startled by the results of 7 months of blogging, and those stats sure raise a brow. Anyone looking for advertising can grab this golden opporunity since the ad rates have not been increased yet, you can advertise on 3arn.Net. Well, have a nice day because for me it is the time of celebration!  :razz:
Update: The blog just went through a page rank update and now has a page rank of 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment