Friday, January 14, 2011

The After Effects of Money

In my life, I have seen dozens of people of all sorts turning from rags to riches, and making huge changes to their look, style and personality! The growth of money in one’s pockets is sure to affect him in every way, by that I mean every way. If you don’t believe me, what you’ll see today is for me the biggest after-effect of money on a person I’ve seen. I knew him after he got money, but wasn’t too sure of his past, when he had no money!
Ladies and Gentleman, I am talking about Carlos Walker or better known by his stage name ‘Shawty Lo’, a new slow-flow guy in the hip-hop scene. He’s pretty successful as he won the ‘Rookie of the year award‘ at the BET Hip-hop awards 2008. Most people know him after his song ‘Dey know’ which hit number 2 on Billboard. We all seen him, riding in a car with heavy chains and paper stacks, but was he this slick before he became a rapper and the CEO of D4L?  Conclude for yourself from the picture below:
shawty lo
Thanks to 3arn.Net he transformed from a martian to a human*. Now you know what I’m talking about, this is a viral image that I made and if you find it funny please share it with others. The picture is only meant to be funny in reality he’s not a very bad rapper although he really needed a haircut in the first picture. I was supposed to start the Entertainment category on this blog, and I thought this might be a very good starting! I’ll leave you with this his video of Dey Know, it is quite addictive:

No comments:

Post a Comment