Sunday, January 16, 2011

A Quick Update On My Exams

I have not been able to blog for a while now, you might have noticed that. The reason is that, off the internet, I’m just like any ordinary kid who has to give exams. I’m in Grade 11, AS level and 11th marks the start of my cambridge examinations.
I scored 10 A’s in my o levels and definitely have to maintain those A grades. Though there are only 5 subjects this time, but it is much more difficult as compared o the previous level.
I’m appearing in the Maths, Economics, Accounting, Business studies and thinking skills papers. So getting those 5 A grades is my main concern at the moment. As I type this, I have my thinking skills book open next to my netbook begging for me to read it.
Other than that, since the last time I posted, 3arn.net has progressed quite well. It is getting over 800 visitors daily and gets a lot of pageviews too. The main reason being that it is ranking number 1 for the term “make money on the internet“.
This had been my main aim since I started blogging, and it calls for a more detailed write-up which I shall do soon. Bottom line, I am in quite a very tense position right now. Please, wish me luck and pray that I succeed in my examinations. I’ll start writing as soon as I get time between my exams. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment