Friday, January 14, 2011

And Now, Entrecard Sold!

entrecard-bombThis is one of the best laughs I had in a while. But I saw this coming as you might remember my post earlier about entrecard. My email address was still in their system so I happened to get an email a spam from entrecard’s owner Graham Langdon.
When you’re not doing good, your system is getting filled with crap and you don’t foresee something worthwhile and most importantly you can sell it off for $1 million+, I’d say that there’s nothing like it.
I would normally just ignore such an email from entrecard but the title caught my attention saying ‘Entrecard has been Acquired by Ziprunner‏’. I can’t say much of how ZipRunner might help entrecard get better but let’s just say that I don’t see things coming in very pretty, rather ugly.

But I’m Still Usng Entrecard

The choice is yours. Graham has leaped for some serious cash and might already me on his way to Vegas in an F-50. You could always test out the new guys and see how well the system works.
If in any case, you think that entrecard becomes better than before a comment explaining that would be highly appreciated.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment