Sunday, January 16, 2011

Desktop Art - Creating Designs from lousy folders

All I have ever filled my desktop with is crap Krap. I think it has never been that my desktop or any inner space of the hard disk was organized. I mean that usually I get a cluttered look on my desktop when there are about 50+ files on it. To fix the whole thing up I make a folder called ‘Desktop 1′, pretty neat right? Well it would be good enough if I would stick to just making one of such folders but I actually end up getting my desktop filled with one of these every 2 weeks and I do not want to delete the most temporary file that I had created. This screen shot would help you get a view of the folders I copied from my old computer to the new one:

Exactly, previously I had been running on 5 desktops and you can just imagine what I had to go through when I was to look for a file. It is usually best to keep your desktop as small as possible in terms of files as it may improve your loading time. Although now I have begun serious sorting out on the folders to keep my new computer organized. I wonder how organized other people have their desktops, and recently I was experiencing some design patterns while I was fixing my folders, I thought that it was just me but a little search showed me a lot of creative stuff. It is a lot of fun to try out these type of things, and I’ll leave you with this very nice desktop Art that I found at Gizmodo showing Homer Simpson doing that spider pig stuff from the Simpsons Movie all made up with folders, you should try this as well:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment