Saturday, January 15, 2011

I Just Turned 17 - Belated Birthday Post

It’s 4 days past my birthday, and I wasn’t able to update my blog on the day of my birthday. Thanks to my examinations. Anyways, here I am, a year older since I last posted. Thanks to all those who prayed for me, my exams went good. I’m three down, seven to go.
Yeah, that’s right. I’m no more that 13 year old that just entered his teens. I’m all grown up, and damn, I feel old :( . Life’s ticking time and money away (Courtesy: Linkin Park), we just have to make the best use of our time.
The funny thing is, by looking at all of my blog entries (Over 150 to date), I can see myself growing up through my words. how I used to make money online back then, and how I’m doing so now. I changed this blog when I turned 15 and since that time I’ve been writing quite periodically. :lol:
With time, as we grow up. Life brings more problems and you have to deal with more obligations than you had to deal withyesterday. This hinders your progress a lot. It’s only a year till I’m 18 and then I go to university and become super busy.
Internet marketing, the word I use to summarise the ton of different things I do online, is definitely not a part-time job. This is especially in the case if you want to make some good money. But oh well, enough of my ranting.
Be kind enough, and wish me a belated birthday through a comment. It won’t cost you a penny, nor would it take more than a minute. Here’s something in advance: Thank you! Now you owe me a birthday wish. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment