Friday, January 14, 2011

Who Else Wants Publicity? - Sponsor My Contest

If you read my birthday post and my blog’s first anniversary post, I mentioned somewhere that I’d hold a major contest by the mid of June. Well, that time has come. I am holding a contest which will start in the coming weeks.
The contest is to celebrate the birthdays of both my blog and mine. However, since I want to make the contest big, I do have to get sponsors. So, I decided: Why not give a call to all my readers and ask them if they want to sponsor something.

But I Can’t Sponsor Anything!

I’m highly aware of the fact that about 50% of my blog’s readers are bloggers and webmasters. You can easily chip in a banner ad for a month, giving cash, etc. In fact, below is a whole list of ideas for you to sponsor stuff:
  1. Ad Space
  2. Text Links (On high PR pages,  e.g. You can sponsor in-text links from 6 of your pages which are PR3. Not permanent, just for a month!)
  3. Cash
  4. Domain
  5. Web-Hosting
  6. Banner/Blog (Re-)Design
  7. E-book(s)
  8. Blog Consulting
  9. Blog Review
  10. Other e-products
  11. Entrecard Credits (Minimum 3000 credits)
Those are just 11, if you come up with any other thing which has a value of $5 or more then just hit me up an e-mail. Now for the important part.

How Do I Benefit From The Sponsorship?

Simple. You get free publicity. I know that seems kind of short, I’ll list the benefits below:
  1. You get free publicity for your website/blog and you’ll get traffic!. (3arn.Net is now averaging around 400 unique visitors every day!)
  2. You get free backlinks from 3arn.Net. When the sponsors are compiled, I will post it on the blog and hence you will be mentioned around 2-3 times on the blog. For your  information, 3arn.Net is PR3 and you will benefit!
  3. The contest participants will be encouraged to blog about or link to the sponsors to receive more entries, you might as well get some backlinks from other blogs.
That’s not it! Throwing in an ad space which hasn’t been sold for 3 months in exchange for these benefits would not be a bad trade!
However, everyone is encouraged to sponsor as much as they can! Why? It’s simply because participants give most traffic and backlinks to the top 10 or 15 sponsors. So you do want to be in there.

How Do I Contact You?

If you feel you want to sponsor something orhave a question to ask me you can simply go to the contact page and let me know, not here in the comments. I’m looking forward to hear from you!
P.S. I know you can sponsor something at the least so please be creative and sponsor something, don’t be stingy! :razz:

No comments:

Post a Comment