Sunday, January 16, 2011

Happy Birthday To The Kid That Makes Money

I reconsidered the title: Happy birthday to the kid guy that makes money. Ouch,  that is about 12 days without an article. You might be thinking where I was, but to tell the truth I have final examinations coming up and I needed to study and so I was a little more than busy to blog. Anyways, you read the title.
Today, 9th May I have turned 16 years old. Wow, I feel big. Not in terms of weight, I mean colossal. 15 years seemed a little more than kiddish, but 16 years is an age which makes you legal for a lot of things. I mean you can make more money, hehe. :twisted:
By the time you read this article, I will be having a birthday party with my family and friends or probably studying for my exams. Dang, I wanted to write a lot more for this but unfortunately I am short of time. I have already time-stamped an article in the coming days so that you don’t see my blog completely out-dated. I will be back by the 1st of June. Since both my birthday and my blog’s birthday will be pending here, I will hold a grand contest with the come back.

Who’s The Money Making Happy Boy?

I know you have a routine full of crappy things to do like spamming, but I suppose taking a few seconds out of your busy routine to wish me a happy birthday will not harm you. While I might be happy, but I’m a little tensed as well. Studies are tought especially for a 16 year old who makes money on the internet, and I cannot afford to get off the A grade in any one of the subjects. So wish me a happy birthday and wish me luck for my exams.

No comments:

Post a Comment