Friday, January 14, 2011

Google Pagerank Update!

This is a quick post as I just happened to notice by ‘mistake’ that my pagerank had changed. First I thought it was an error, but no, google has just released a pagerank update yesterday. The last pagerank update just came out at April 1st and I was among the April fools expecting a pagerank upgrade.
I didn’t blog that update because I felt pissed because I didn’t get an upgrade in the pagerank. But I suppose you would’ve guessed it, yeah my pagerank just upgraded from PR2 to PR3. Moreover, I now have over 20 pages which are PR2+ and about 5 which are PR3+. So I feel really blessed by this update.
Everyone was expecting an update somewhere near the start of July but this was quite a surprise. I’m excited and some will be happy while others will be sad. Check your pagerank now to know which category will you lie in. Keep your fingers crossed and don’t be too dis-heartened by this update because even I have over 15 mini-sites and not even one of them got an upgrade in case you don’t get an upgrade.

No comments:

Post a Comment