Friday, January 14, 2011

I’m Using Twitter - I Almost Forgot

I joined Twitter around a week ago. Although I was in strong belief that Twitter was a wastage of time  but still after reading several reports from internet marketers I wa convinced to join it (kind of). So I went on, added my picture, biography, website link.
I found it hard to tweet at first and I still do. Usually, I don’t have something very special going that I’d want to tweet about. So, I decided to go on the hunt to get some good followers. I followed around 300 people and got 230 people following me back which is not bad at all.
After this comes the important part. Was Twitter useful? The only important post that came in between was the last one about Bing. It got tweeted by me and Re-tweeted by two other people. Overall, I got around 50 visitors from Twitter thanks to that. So, this means that Twitter is in fact a great tool.
I was thinking of doing this post a while ago but just forgot about it because I know that many of my blogs readers would be Twitter-ers. So if you use Twitter, you can check my twitter page and follow me and I’ll follow you back. Soon I’ll put up a link to Twitter on the header of this blog. How were your results with Twitter?

No comments:

Post a Comment