Friday, January 14, 2011

I’ve Been Busy, Yet Making Money

This is the thing that I love the most about making money on the internet. It is just quite reliable. Unlike normal jobs, this one pays even when you’re not working. Although there are some ways to make money which might stop making money for you as soon as you stop such as surveys but mine works great.
Recently, I’ve been way more than busy with a number of things mainly a major social event at my school. I could hardly use the computer for 15 minutes a day which was obviously only for checking the stats.
After that, I got busy on a few projects I started on the internet. I always have these *awesome ideas* at night. I wake up, get a domain, do hardcore php coding and put the website in place before I catch sleep again. It’s a pity that I lose interest in it the next time I wake up. :(
However, my income has stayed normal. In fact, above the normal. That doesn’t in any way mean that I should stop working but it’s an accomplishment. Meanwhile, I am working on projects that are completely different than my older ones. I’m experimenting and although I haven’t really have had any success till now but hey, it was experimenting in the first place which got me into this ‘make money online’ scenario.
I also noticed that I have been neglecting this blog a lot lately. I always fail to stick to the posting plan I design for 3arn.Net but oh well. I will try to write more for newbies. In fact, if you have any questions that you’d want to be anwered just hit me up a message through the contact page and I might even address that in a post.
For all those wondering about the rest of the contest winners, I mailed the winners directly so you might want to check your mailbox if you participated because you might find a surprise. Although, I sent out the mails around 3 weeks ago. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment