Sunday, January 16, 2011

Paid to click websites - Not filling my pocket

Lately, I have been upto trying a lot of new things. I will write about my experiments, but I have not been able to keep up with paid to click websites for a long time again. So yesterday I go to check my account balance and I see no big gains. Well, my next target is going to be paid to click websites, and I am going to make that big in terms of new sign-ups and earnings. I will tell you about the start and end date and I will tell you my target for the whole thing.
This is another time I’m telling you to join the paid to click websites that you find on the list on the right. I see big potential, because people actually are earning thousands of dollars a month through this. If you have lost faith in these paid to click websites and are not clicking ads, remember clicking ads is what makes the system work. If you stop doing that, sooner or later you’ll earn almost nothing. That is what I learned from my experience. I’ll also write about the biggest problem I faced using these paid to click websites, and how you can get rid of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment