Friday, January 14, 2011

Free Money, Is There Really Such A Thing?

Free money, the name itself is fascinating enough to draw attention. I actually found myself looking for this on Google last week when one of my friends told me about a few clever websites. Well if you’re going to be looking for free money, I’ll save you a few minutes of ‘research’.
There have been stories around of the United States government giving away free money or shall I say money grants for small business owners. This was way back in the late 1990’s and the early 2000’s, to save me some words Business Week already busted this myth back in 2000.
Of course, even if it existed it was only for U.S. citizens and as I checked the most people looking for free money are from India. So they are definitely not looking for free money grants from the government. Maybe they’re just putting out an urge to make money in this way.

Free money
Free money scams are out there. So be careful.

Let me tell you something interesting. When I first got onto the internet on high-speed internet was in mid 2006. There is a different way that everyone puts forward their urge to make money. I used to search ‘earn money’ or ‘earn money on the internet’. So basically, all of the following terms lead to the same thing:
  • Make money online
  • Earn money online
  • Make money on the internet
  • Earn money on the internet
  • How to make money online
  • Ways to make money online
Get the idea? This is because I just happened to check a forum that I used to be active on around 2 years ago. The guy who started it was referring to make money online as making free money.
Now, I don’t challenge their definition to it and I wouldn’t say that this isn’t free money. I might have mentioned it multiple times before but in case you missed it I’ll give you a recap of my earnings on the internet:
  • To date I’ve made $x,xxx with this website.
  • My total expense to make this money was $102 ($5 x 18 for hosting and $6 x 2 for domain)
In this case, although I spent very little money to make the big amount but it really wouldn’t be called free money since I did spend some money to make it. Let me put it this way for a free blog on blogger. I made $210 from in the last three months. As we all know blogger blogs are free, so that in a way could be called free money.
Although you have to put in some effort to get that free money, so you can call it free money, earn money or make money. It’s all the same thing. I know that the whole thing got confusing for the bit and I’ll explain the whole thing in a paragraph below:
Making free money through the internet means that you can use the internet to make money without paying for it. That can be done. You can make money on the internet for free and I already mentioned an example of how it can be done.
So, in case you were looking for ways to make free money online, you can check out the links below that teach how to earn money online:
Furthermore, you can check out the make money on the internet by blogging series. There are tons of other articles that are either directly or indirectly related to making money that can be found on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment